A mid-nineteenth century timber
 and thatched Garden House

 

   

This old ornamental garden building dates from circa 1840. It was rescued from destruction. It was moved to its present site and restored under the supervision of Anderson & Glenn. It is in a private garden in Lincolnshire and is used as a children's play house. 
 


© Copyright 1996-2017 - Anderson and Glenn