Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
This group of shops with their decorative metal canopies was originally built as an integral part of the railway buildings that fronted the public road. The station and its associated railway lines was destroyed as part of the closures that occurred in the 1960s.
Below: Broadway and Woodhall Spa Station circa 1900
Below: Broadway in the 1950s
Anderson and Glenn were commissioned by East Lindsey District Council to prepare a restoration strategy and schedule of works for the repair of the historic canopies on the Broadway shops at Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. The work was completed in December 2006.
Below: The restoration of the canopies was started in July 2006